Born on 28 October, 1961 in Reggio Emilia.
- Graduated with a degree in Business and Economics from the University of Modena
- Professor of Corporate Strategy and Management at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia in the Faculty of Management Engineering
- Registered with the Board of Chartered Accountants of Reggio Emilia and certified auditor
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC) with Apco (Professional Association of Corporate Consultants), Milan
- Independent Financial Consultant with Nafop (National Association Fee Only Partner), Verona.
- 1991-1999: Pre.Gel (CFO –Chief Financial Officer)
- 1999 – Present: Baldi Finance
- Responsible for team work in:
- Certification of management control systems to allow the star business planning segment to access the stock exchange
- Business assessment, impairment test risk management and rating
- Financial advisory for non-recurring operations with companies already listed in the stock exchange