Information pursuant to article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 679/2016
In view of the new European General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (so-called GDPR), the undersigned BALDI FINANCE S.p.A. (Tax ID and VAT number 02017760352) (hereinafter, referred to as “BF”), as represented by its pro tempore legal representative with head office located in Milan, Via San Damiano 8, in its capacity as Data Controller pursuant to article 4 number 7 and 24 of the GFPR, hereby provides the following information on privacy.
With this document, in compliance with principles of transparency, the following information is provided in order to make you aware of the personal data processing methods and characteristics.
Personal data processing will take place in a lawful manner and according to principles of correctness in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and BF adopts the appropriate measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
Nature and type the gathered and processed personal data
- Your personal data subject to processing that is gathered by BF through this website are part of a category called “personal data” pursuant to article 4, paragraph 1 number 1) of the GDPR (“any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person (”Data Subject”); An identifiable natural person can be identified, directly or indirectly, with special emphasis to one identifying detail, such as name, identification number, data regarding the location, an online identification or one or more elements relating to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity), as well as in the category of the so-called data usage (e.g. IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the user; URI addresses, etc).
Information on the “Data Controller” and “Data Protection Officer”
- The Data Controller of your data, specified in section 1.1 of this information notice, is BF and you may contact them at the following contact details: telephone number: 0522.271220; fax number: 0522.271432; email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; certified email address: email@example.com.
- The Data Protection Officer of your personal data pursuant to article 37 of the GDPR is attorney Sara Mandelli who you may contact at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It must be noted that any changes or updates on data regarding the persons explained in section 2.1 of this information notice, will be published accordingly in the website of the undersigned Data Controller.
Purpose of data processing
- In compliance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter (b) of the GDPR, we inform you that your personal data and so-called usage will be gathered and subsequently processed for the following purposes:
- Proper execution of your contact request;
- Proper execution of the services you requested;
- Execution of statistical activities by the Data Controller in relation to personal data and those so-called data usage.
Recipients of the personal data gathered and processed
- In compliance of article 13, paragraph 1, letter (e) and (f) of the GDPR, we inform you that your personal data may be disclosed to third parties, solely to fulfil the purposes mentioned in section 2, with head offices located in Italy or within the EU or in a so-called third country, expressly excluding those considered “inadequate” by the European Committee pursuant to article 45 of the GDPR.
The retention period of your personal data gathered and processed
- In compliance with article 13, paragraph 2, letter (a) of the GDPR, we inform you that the retention period of your personal data will be until you decide to withdraw your consent to the processing based on the purposes outlined in section 3 of this information notice.
- Your personal data will be processed using paper-based processes, by computer or by telematic means.
Principles applied to the processing of your data
- In compliance with article 5 of the GDPR, we inform you that your personal data will be:
- Processed lawfully, in a proper and transparent manner with respect to the Data Subject (so-called principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency);
- Gathered for certain, explicit and legitimate purposes and subsequently processed in such a manner as to be compatible with such purposes (so-called purpose limitation principle);
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are processed (so-called data minimisation principle);
- Accurate and if necessary updated (so-called accurate data);
- Retained in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time of no more than the time required to fulfil the purposes for which they are processed (so-called principle of limiting the retention period);
- Processed in such a manner as to guarantee adequate security of the personal data, including protection through proper technical and organisational measures, protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and loss of data, destruction or accidental damage (so-called principle of integrity and confidentiality).
Rights of the Data Subject
- In relation to your personal data subject to processing by the Data Controller, we inform you that you have the right to exercise the rights set out by articles 15 through 21 and articles 77 to 78 of the GDPR.
- In compliance with article 12, paragraph 1 of the GDPR, BF undertakes to provide information as per articles 15 through 22 of the GDPR in a concise, transparent, intelligent, easily accessible and with a simple, clear language: Said information may be provided in writing or with other means, possibly electronically or upon request of the data subject, said information may be given verbally, as long as it is proved with other means that can identify the data subject.
- In compliance with article 12, paragraph 3 of the GDPR, the Data Controller informs you that it undertakes to provide information regarding the action taken in relation to a request made pursuant to articles 15 through 22 without unjustified delay and in any case, at the latest within one month after receipt of said request; this term can be extended by two months if necessary, depending on the complexity and number of requests.
- To exercise the above rights described in this section, the Data Subject can use the contact details provided in section 2 of this information notice.
Reggio Emilia, lì 18.01.2022
BALDI FINANCE S.p.A.